0% Apr Credit Cards for 24 Months No Balance Transfer Fee – 0 apr credit cards sound to be ridiculous or impossible to exist, don’t they? But they really do exist. If you only know the regular credit cards that require you to pay the interest according to the rule of APR. How much we should pay for our credit cards interest is not the same for all credit cards. The average credit card interest rate (APR) is significantly different depending on the type of card you’re looking at. The interest of credit card can be confusing to apprehend when you are throwing around so much of your money on a regular basis, especially to those people who have multiple cards with multiple rates.
People Also Ask :
- What does a 0 APR credit card mean?
- Which credit card has the lowest interest rate?
- What is a good interest rate on a credit card?
- What credit card has no balance transfer fee?
- Do balance transfers affect your credit score?
- What does no balance transfer fee mean?
A 0% intro APR card is a product that offers no interest for a set amount of time, sometimes up to 18 months or longer. These are great cards for paying off a card balance (or two) without incurring more interest charges. They are also good for consolidating debt into a single payment. These cards can sometimes offer 0% APR on purchases for a limited time.
0% APR Credit Cards Definition and Benefits
To know more detail on 0 apr credit cards, let’s find out about 0 apr credit cards meaning. 0 apr credit cards are credit cards products which don’t require you to pay interest on your purchases for a particular period of time. It means it charges you 0% of interests in every transaction you have made. That 0% APR can last from six months to up to 18 month or even longer, varying on the offer of the credit card. There are several numbers of 0 apr credit cards offered for customers that give 0% interest on purchases, balance transfers or both of them.
People also read : How to Get Free Visa Credit Card Numbers That Work 2018
What are the benefits we can gain from using these 0% apr credit cards? Well, as you know, credit cards can be helpful but on the opposite it can also be inconvenient. However, if you manage the use of your credit cards very well, these 0 apr credit cards can bring you some benefits. These cards are great for paying off your card balance without acquiring more charges of interest. 0 apr credit cards are also good choices for merging debt into a single payment.
Are there 24 Months 0% APR Credit Cards?
As it is mentioned earlier, 0 apr credit cards has so much to offer that can help you in purchasing luxury things you’ve been eyeing or paying your debt with the existing balance. Varying on the credit cards offer, this 0% apr can last from six months to over than a year. Now the questioned is, how long is the longest period of 0 apr credit cards? Are there any 0 apr credit cards for 24 months and 0 apr credit cards for 24 months no balance transfer fee?
0% Apr Credit Cards for 24 Months
Well, I haven’t found 0 apr credit cards which last for 24 months period. However, you can take a look of these 0 apr credit cards which can last for over 12 months and even up to 20 months. Let’s check them out:
- Citi Simplicity – This card is recommended as it offers the longest 0% purchase with no late fees ever. 0% intro apr rate lasts for 18 months on purchases and balance transfers.
- TruWest Visa Platinum Card – It is also recommended which gives the same offer as the previous card.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited – It is one of 0 apr credit cards which offers 0% on purchases and balance transfers but also gives you $150 intro bonus value, automatically unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, and no annual fee.
- Blue Cash Everyday – It offers 0% apr 15 months both on purchases and balance transfers, $150 bonus value within the first 3 months. Some cash back on purchases at particular merchants and no annual fee.
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express – This 0 apr credit card provides some offers including: no annual fee, 15 months 0% apr on purchases and balance transfers, membership rewards, and other rewards.
- Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card – It is also one of 0 apr credit cards that offers 0 apr intro on not only all purchases but also balance transfers. The 0% apr intro valid for 15 months from date of the first transfer. It also has other offers including 2x points on dining out and entertainment, 1x point on all other purchases, no expiration and no limit to the amount of points, and no annual fee.
- Chase Slate – Another 0 apr credit card which its 0% Introductory APR for 15 months on both purchases and balance transfers, no penalty fee and no annual fee.
- Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card – It offers 0% Intro APR for 15 months on not only purchases but also balance transfers. It also offers up to $600 protection on your cell phone, convenient tools to assist create a budget and manage your spending with My Money Map, $0 annual fee and Zero Liability protection for punctually reported unauthorized transactions.
0% Apr Credit Cards Balance Transfer No Fee
Those credit cards mention above are only 5 among other numbers of 0 apr credit cards which offer not only 0% apr on purchase but also 0 apr credit cards 0 balance transfer fee. They also offer their customers some other bonuses, rewards and benefits that can help your financial activities. Although 0 apr credit cards are said can be very beneficial for you to have, still you need to remind yourself that you have to manage the use of your credit card very carefully, particularly for you who own more than one credit card. Don’t get reckless in purchasing with your cards that can cause you a lot of financial problems.
Related Search for 0 apr credit cards :
- 0 interest balance transfer credit cards
- interest free credit card 24 months
- best credit cards
- zero percent credit card offers
- low interest credit cards
- how to get a low interest credit card
- credit card 12 months interest free
- 0% apr
Be very careful spending your credit card that you won’t get over-limit which requires you to pay the charges that can be harden you. Think and consider more before you decide to apply apply any kinds of credit cards including these 0 apr credit cards.